PREP TIME: 30 minutes
SERVES: 10 to 12 servings
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
- 1 (9 oz) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6 oz) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 lb provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ lb (2-inch-round) thin pepperoni slices
- 25 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (16 oz) bottle reduced-fat prmesan Italian salad dressing
- Cook cheese-filled tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and cool.
- Thread tortellini and next 4 ingredients onto 25 (12-inch) wooden skewers. Place in a 13 × 9 inch dish; drizzle with salad dressing, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Drain before serving.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Ken's Steak House Lite Northern Italian With Basil and Romano salad dressing.