Greek Layered Dip
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
SERVES: 18 servings
TOTAL COOKING TIME:
- 1 container (8 oz) chives and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 container (8 oz) hummus
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 medium Italian plum or roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe calmatta olives, drained
- 1 container (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chpped green onions or scallions
- Pita chips
- In a 10-inch serving dish or pie pan, spread cream cheese spread.
- Drop small spoonfuls of hummus evenly over cream cheese; spread evenly.
- Top with remaining ingredients in order listed.
- Serve dip with pita chips.