Jalapeño Popper Dip
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
SERVES: 12 servings
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 4 oz can diced jalapenos, well drained or 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you want it extra spicy)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesean cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, and sour cream until fluffy.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesean cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spread into an 8x8 baking dish .
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesean cheese, and parsley.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.