Puff Pastry Wrapped Brie
PREP TIME: 0 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 25 minutes
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 Brie cheese round (8 oz)
- 1 egg
- Chutney or sweet pepper relish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold pastry on floured surface. Place cheese in center. Fold pastry over cheese to cover. Trim excess pastry and press to seal. Reserve scraps for decoration, if desired.
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp water. Brush seam of pastry with egg mixture. Place seam side down onto baking sheet. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spoon chutney or sweet pepper relish over and serve with crackers.