Scallion Pancake Hack
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 box phyllo dough (40 sheets)
- 1 sticks melted butter
- Scallions, chopped
- Trader Joe's chili onion crunch
- Sesame oil
- Remove one roll of 20 sheets phyllo dough from freezer and follow package directions to thaw dough - approx 4 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scrunch phyllo dough, 2 sheets at a time, and lay in oblong pan; bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 sticks melted butter over phyllo, add scallions and chili onion crunch; drizzle sesame oil over; bake again for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.