Smoked Salmon Spread
PREP TIME: 0 minutes
MAKES: 1 1/2 pints
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 0 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 lb (4 oz) smoked salmon, minced
- Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper, and mix.
- Add the smoked salmon and mix well.
- Chill and serve with crudités or crackers.