Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
PREP TIME: 1 minute
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 Slices American Cheese, Divided
- 1 Tsp Butter
- Using a mixing bowl, break eggs into bowl.
- Add milk. Use a beater to mix eggs and milk well
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add butter.
- When butter is melted and pan is hot, add mixed eggs and milk.
- After 1 minute, use a spatula to pushed cooked eggs and drain uncooked eggs to open side of pan. Repeat until no more uncooked eggs liquid left
- Break up 1 American Cheese slice and spread over eggs. Turn eggs over and cook for another 1 minute
- To make “burn cheese, add 1 slice of American Cheese to pan, cook for few seconds until bottom side is golden brown, flip cheese to cook the other side. Remove when both sides are golden brown but not burned.