PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 50 minutes
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave or thaw frozen hash browns in a lightly greased glass pie plate at high for 4 minutes or until thawed. Sqeeze out liquid with paper towels.
- Press hash browns into bottom of pie plate, and microwave at high 3 more minutes. Sprinkel with chopped ham, cheese and green onions.
- Whish together eggs and next 3 ingredients. Pour egg mixture over hash brown mixture. cover pie plate with a sheet of wax paper.
- Microwave at medium-high (70 % power 25 minutes or bake for 45 minutes until omlet appears to be set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with sour cream and sprinkle evenly wth chives.