Bisquik Impossible Ham & Swiss Quiche
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 35 minutes
INGREDIENTS - Ham & Swiss
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup onion (diced)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Butter for pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Add shredded cheese, ham, and diced onion onto the bottom of the pie plate. Spread evenly.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the eggs, salt, and pepper together. Then stir in the milk.
- Add the Bisquick, and whisk until you form a smooth mixture.
- Pour the Bisquick mixture over the pie plate.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Check for doneness by poking the center with a toothpick. It if comes out clean, the quiche is done.
- Let the quiche cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.