Easy Lemon Cookies
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
SERVES: 3 dozen cookies
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 6 to 7 minutes
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners' sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.