Keto Strawberry Cheesecake
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low calorie sweetener or confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, divided in half
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 packet sugar or low calorie sweetener
- Pour heavy cream into a large mixing bowl. Using a hand-mixer, beat heavy cream for 2 minutes or until thicken.
- Add cream cheese and sweetener. Continue to beat with hand-mixer on high.
- Add 1 tbsp lemon juice. Continue to beat with hand-mixer on high until very firm.
- Place 2 cups of sliced strawberry into a large bowl. Add 1 tbsp sweetner and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mash strawberry well using a fork.
- Transfer approximate 1 tbsp of strawberry into cups. Add cream cheese mixture into cups. Pour remaining strawberry on top of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Place additional strawberry on top of each up for garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve.