PREP TIME: 15 minutes
SERVES: 6 cups
TOTAL COOKING TIME:
- 16 oz. cold heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips or 1 bar Bakers milk or semi-sweet chocolate
- chocolate garnish
- Reserving small amount of chocolate for garnish, melt chocolate chips or chocolate bar in the microwave while stopping every 30 seconds to stir.
- Once the chocolate is melted, set aside but don't allow to cool.
- Whip the heavy cream until it thickens and peaks appear. Add the powdered sugar and melted chocolate as quickly as possible. Whip for another 30 seconds or until the mousse is thick and fully blended.
- Transfer to serving dishes, top with whipped cream and chocolate garnish.
- Serve immediately or can be refrigerated and served later.