PREP TIME: 30 minutes
SERVES: 2 to 4
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 Lbs Chowder Fish (Haddock)
- 2 Cups Panko Bread Crum
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder, Divided
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder, Divided
- 2 Tbsp Minced Onion, Divided
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic, Divided
- 1 Tbsp Diced Fresh Rosemary
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp Seasoned Salt (Optional)
- ½ Tbsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Tartar Sauce
- Cut Cilantro
- 1 Cut Lemon
- Wash fish under cold water. Pad dry with paper towel. Cut fish into 2” pieces.
- Wash and dice Rosemary
- Using a mixing blow, add fish, Olive Oil, rosemary, 1 Tbsp garlic powder, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 1 Tbsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp minced onion. Mix to marinate fish and keep in refrigerator overnight.
- Using a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients: Panko bread crum, flour, 1 Tbsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp mushroom seasoning, 1 Tbsp garlic powder, 1 Tbsp minced onion, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, black pepper, salt.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with milk
- Dip marinated fish into eggs then mix into the mixing ingredients bowl. Remove to a cookie sheet. Repeat for all fish pieces
- Using an air fryer, preheat air fryer to 400 Degrees. When air fryer ready to add food, add fish pieces and cook for 10-12 minutes at 400 Degrees. Remove when done.
- Serve fried fish with cut lemon, cilantro and tartar sauce.