Basil Grilled Chicken
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 1 hour
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, skinned
- ¾ Tsp Coarsely Ground Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Butter, melted
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- ½ Cup Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Rosemary Salt
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Fresh Garlic, minced
- Fresh Parsley Sprigs (Optional)
- Press ¾ Tsp coarsely ground pepper into meaty sides of chicken breasts.
- Combine 1/3 cup melted butter and ¼ cup chopped basil. Stir well. Brush chicken lightly with melted butter mixture
- Combine ½ cup soften butter, 2 Tbsp minced fresh basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary salt, and 1/8 Tsp black pepper in a small bow. Beat using an electric mixer until mixture is well blended and smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl, set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 8 to 10 min on each side. Basting frequently with remaining melted butter mixture.
- Serve grilled butter with basil-butter mixture. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs if desired.