BBQ Five-Star Chicken Drumsticks
PREP TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 1 hour
- 8-12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Five-Star seasoning powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- 1 tbsp seasoning sauce (Tuong Gia Vi/Golden Mountain)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp mushroom seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon grated zest
- Clean, trim excess fat from chicken drumsticks.
- Place chicken drumsticks into a large mixing bowl. Add sesame oil, fresh minced garlic, seasoning sauce, chopped parsley, red pepper, lemon grated zest. Mix ingredients well together with chicken.
- Prepare marinade ingredients by mixing Five-Star seasoning powder, black pepper, chicken seasoning powder, garlic powder, minced onion, onion powder, mushroom seasoning.
- Apply marinade ingredients into mixing bowl with chicken. Mix well and marinade overnight.
- Grill chicken over low heat for 20 minutes on each side. Turn often to avoid burning.