BBQ Five-Star Chicken Drumsticks
PREP TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 1 hour
- 8-12 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Five-Star Seasoning Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tsp Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Clean, trim excess fat from chicken drumsticks.
- Place chicken drumsticks into a large mixing bowl. Add sesame oil, fresh minced garlic, seasoning sauce, chopped parsley. Mix ingredients well together with chicken.
- Prepare marinade ingredients by mixing Five-Star seasoning powder, black pepper, chicken seasoning powder, garlic powder, minced onion, onion powder, mushroom seasoning.
- Apply marinade ingredients into mixing bowl with chicken. Mix well and marinade overnight.
- Grill chicken over low heat for 20 minutes on each side. Turn often to avoid burning.