Lime Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp merlot salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 lean pork chops, cleaned, fat removed
- Chopped cilantro (Garnish)
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together limeade concentrate, basil, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade.
- Pour remaining marinade over pork chops in a sealed ziplock bag. Refrigerate pork for minimum 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook pork chops, preheat grill.
- Grill pork chops for 7-8 minutes on each side. Baste pork chops with cooking brush when flipping the meat. Remove pork chops from heat. Top pork chops with chopped cilantro and ready to serve.