Creamy Italian Chicken
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 4-5 hours
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 envelopes packages Italian salad dressing & recipe mix, dry
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. sliced mushrooms
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread sliced mushroom on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- During the last 15 minutes, add cream cheese and the stir and slightly shred chicken.
- To serve, spoon over cooked pasta or jasmin rice.