No-Mess Pork Ribs
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 2 hours
- 3 lbs. baby-back ribs, cleaned with colder water, pad dry.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chipotle pepper powder (or cayenne)
- 1 large disposable foil bag
- Barbecue sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, onion powder, chipotle-pepper powder (or cayenne).
- Sprinkle rub on the ribs. Place pork ribs in a large foil baking bag. Seal and place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place baking sheet with foil bag in oven and bake for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove ribs from bag, brush ribs with barbecue sauce and grill for 10 minutes on each side. Remove ribs from heat and ready to serve.