Tuna Au Gratin
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 cans (7 oz.) tuna, drained
- 2/3 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 caup green pepper or celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup pimiento, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonaise
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, sweet onion, green pepper or celery, pimiento and mayonaise.
- Spoon into a greased small shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan cheese.
- Place baking dish and cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Squeeze lemon on top and serve immediately.