Chicken Piccata with Lemon Sauce
PREP TIME: 1 minute
SERVES: 6 to 8
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 4 hours
- 8 Boneless skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp Salted Butter, divided
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp plus ½ Cup White Wine, divided
- ¼ Cup Minced Fresh Parsley
- 5 Tbsp Lemon Juice, divided
- 4 Minced Garlic Gloves
- 1 Tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 4 Oz Fresh Mushroom
- 1 Tsp Seasoning Sauce
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- Wash Chicken in cold water. Cut breasts into 4 Oz pieces. Flatten chicken pieces to ¼ inch thickness.
- Place Chicken in a large bowl. Add Olive Oil, Chicken Bouillon Powder, Seasoning Sauce. Mix chicken evenly
- Wash parsley in cold water. Mince parsley, store in a bowl
- Mince Garlic Gloves, store in a bowl
- Clean mushrooms in cold water. Cut mushrooms into slices.
- Using a small bowl, break eggs and beat well
- Using a shallow dish, combine 2 Tbsp white wine, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, garlic
- Using another shallow dish, combine Flour, Parmesan Cheese, Parsley, Salt
- Dip Chicken (Step 2) into Flour bowl (Step 8), then into Eggs bowl (Step 6) and then back to Flour bowl mixture
- Using a large nonstock frying pan, add 1 Tbsp butter over medium heat. When butter is cooking, add garlic, cook until golden brown. Add chicken pieces and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until chicken is fully cooked. Repeat with remaining chicken and remaining butter. Remove and keep warm.
- Using the same pan from Step 10, add butter, mushroom and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add remaining wine, lemon juice and chicken broth. Bring to boil then remove from heat. Drizzle sauce over chicken from Step 10. Ready to serve.