Grilled Chinese BBQ Marinated Pork
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45 minutes
- 3 Lbs Pork Ribs
- 5 Oz Chinese Barbeque Char Siu Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tsp Pork Flavored Seasoning Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Diced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp Toung Gia Vi Seasoning Sauce
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Diced Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dry Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Dry Diced Garlic
- Scallion and cilantro (Garnish)
- Cut and dice fresh parsley
- Heat up 1 Cup of water until boil. Add Char Siu Seasoning Mix. Stir until seasoning mix fully disssolved
- Put clean pork with fat removed into a large mixing bowl. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, black pepper, onion powder, dry diced onion, pork flavored seasoning powder, fresh diced garlic, Toung Gia Vi seasoning sauce, diced fresh parsley, garlic powder, dry diced garlic. Mix pork and marinade ingredients well.
- Add red Char Siu seasoning mix from Step 2 to pork. Stir well. Marinade pork in refrigerator overnight for 24 hours.
- Grill pork over low to medium heat. Use extra marinade to paste each time pork is flipped.
- Remove pork when done. Add cut scallion and cilantro as garnish. Ready to serve.