GRILLED HONEY AND GARLIC CHICKEN
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45 minutes
- 5 lbs chicken thighs
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp chili Pepper
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Garnish: scallion, cilantro
- Clean chicken thighs in cold water. Remove skin and fat from thighs.
- Clean and chop ginger and fresh parsley. Set aside.
- Put chicken into a large mixing bowl. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, chili pepper, onion powder, diced garlic, chopped fresh parsley, ginger. Mix chicken and marinade ingredients well.
- Stir well. Marinade chicken in refrigerator overnight for 24 hours.
- Grill chicken thighs over low to medium heat. Use extra marinade to paste each time chicken is flipped.
- Remove chicken when done. Add cut scallion and cilantro as garnish. Ready to serve.