PREP TIME: 45 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 Roll of Pilsbury Pizza Crust
- ½ lb Bacon
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Heat oven to 400 Degrees. Place bacon strips over wax paper on a cooking sheet. Cook bacon for 20 minutes.
- Remove bacon. Leave oven on. Place over paper towel to dry off excess fat. Dice bacon into small pieces
- Using a pizza stone, roll pizza crust evenly into round dough
- Paste spaghetti evenly on top of pizza dough.
- Spread mozzarella cheese evenly on top of pizza dough.
- Add diced bacon evenly on top of pizza dough
- Place pizza stone into oven and cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Remove pizza, ready to serve.