PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45 minutes
- 1 lb Prince curly lasagna
- 4-5 beaten eggs
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles for 5 minutes with oil added to water. Drain immediately and chill in cold water. Pat noodles dry.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together eggs, ricotta cheese and cottage cheese.
- In a large roasting pan, spread spaghetti sauce on bottom. Build lasagna layer with 4 strips of lasagna noodles, cheese mixture, sauce, mozzarella cheese until 3 or 4 layers thick.
- Top lasagna with additional sauce, mozzarella and grated cheese.
- Place pan in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes. Once done, remove pan from oven and allow lasagna to cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting to serve.