PREP TIME: 1 hour
SERVES: 2 to 4
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 Large Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Stems Fresh Lemongrass
- 6 Gloves Minced Garlic Gloves, Diced
- 2 Tbsp or 4 Shallot Onion
- 4 Tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder, divided
- 1 Tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder, divided
- 2 Tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 3 Tsp Vegetables Oil
- 2 Tsp Fish Sauce (Optional)
- 2 Cups Jasmine Rice
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Scallion
- ½ Tsp Cilantro
- 2 Tsp Sesame Oil, Divided
- 1 Tsp Lemon Grass Powder
- Clean and cut chicken into thin slices. Mix Corn Starch, 1 Tsp onion powder, 1 Tsp garlic powder, Lemongrass powder, 1 Tsp Sesame Oil.
- Chop and dice lemon grass very fine using food processor
- Peel, dice garlic and shallot onion
- Using a large Non-Stick frying pan, heat up vegetables oil over medium heat. Add garlic and fry until golden brown. Add Chicken, sesame oil, brown sugar, chicken bouillon powder, mushroom powder. Fry until chicken is gold brown.
- Add lemon grass, shallot onion, fish sauce (optional). Cook for additional 1 minute.
- Add sliced scallion, stir well. Remove lemongrass chicken from heat.
- Serve Lemongrass Chicken over Jasmin rice with sprinkled cut Scallion and Cilantro