PREP TIME: 1 hour
SERVES: 2 to 4
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 45 minutes
- 12 oz (2 lobsters) Lobster Meat
- 4 oz. (1 Roll) of Ritz Crackers
- 4 oz. (1 Stick) Salted Butter
- 1 oz. (1 shot) of Sherry
- 1 Tbsp (2 Gloves) Diced Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Cut Scallions
- Debone lobsters for meat and bring to room temperature
- Crush Ritz crackers
- In a small pan, bring to medium heat. Melt butter and add garlic to cook until golden brown.
- Combine all ingredients (lobster meat, butter and garlic, Ritz crackers, Sherry, Salt and Pepper. Stir well.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Transfer mixed ingredients into a baking pan.
- Cook lobster pie for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and ready to serve with scallions