PREP TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 9 hours
- 4 Lbs Turkey Breasts (Bone-in)
- ¼ Tsp Paprika
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Minced Onion
- ½ Tsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ Tsp Basil Leaves
- 14 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Pork Seasoning Powder
- 1 Tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Butter
- 4 Gloves of Fresh Garlic
- ½ Bunch Scallion
- Clean Turkey breasts with cold water. Pad dry with paper towel.
- Prepare rubbing seasoning by mixing garlic powder, minced onion, basil, pork seasoning powder, paprika, onion powder, minced garlic, black pepper, mushroom seasoning.
- Peel garlic gloves. Cut into small pieces
- Using a sharp peeling knife, make 1” cut and insert garlic pieces into turkey breasts. Repeat step, make sure to insert garlic on all sides of turkey breasts
- Using rubbing seasoning (step 2), apply to all sides of turkey breasts
- Clean and cut scallion into 1” pieces
- Using a slow cooker, place seasoned pork into cooker. Add butter and scallion on top of turkey breasts. Cook in very slow heat (8 hours).
- When ready, use two forks to pull turkey meat away from bone. Serve with BBQ sauce (optional)