PREP TIME: 1 hour
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 9 hours
- 4 lbs turkey breasts (bone-in)
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp minced onion
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp pork seasoning powder
- 1 tsp mushroom seasoning
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic
- ½ bunch scallion
- ¼ tsp chili lime sea salt
- Clean turkey breasts with cold water. Pad dry with paper towel.
- Prepare rubbing seasoning by mixing garlic powder, minced onion, basil, chicken seasoning powder, paprika, onion powder, minced garlic, black pepper, mushroom seasoning.
- Peel garlic cloves. Cut into small pieces.
- Using a sharp peeling knife, make 1-inch cut and insert garlic pieces into turkey breasts. Repeat step, make sure to insert garlic on all sides of turkey breasts.
- Using rubbing seasoning (step 2), apply to all sides of turkey breasts
- Clean and cut scallion into 1-inch pieces.
- Using a slow cooker, place turkey breasts into cooker. Add butter and scallion on top of turkey breasts. Cook in very slow heat (8 hours).
- When ready, use two forks to pull turkey meat away from bone. Serve with BBQ sauce (optional).