Stir Fry Chicken with Noodles
PREP TIME: 2 hours
SERVES: 2 to 4
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 1 hour
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder, divided
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic Gloves, Diced
- 1 Tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder, divided
- 1 Tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 3 Tsp Vegetables Oil
- 1 lb Yellow Egg Noodles
- 1 Tbsp, 2 Tsp Corn Starch, Divided
- 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Chinese Broccoli
- 2 Sweet Onions
- 1 Tsp Ginger, Diced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- ½ Tsp Scallion
- ½ Tsp Cilantro
- Clean chicken breasts and cut into thin slices. Add 1 Tbsp corn starch, mix chicken.
- Peel and dice garlic
- Peel and cut onions
- Wash Chinese broccoli, pad dry with paper towel. Cut broccoli into 2” pieces
- Make cornstarch slurry with 2 tsp corn starch to 1 Tbsp cold water
- Boil 8 cups of water. When water is boiling, add 1 Tsp vegetables oil and egg noodles. Cook for 20 seconds. Drain noodles and let it cool.
- Using a large frying Wok, add 1Tsp vegetable oil, garlic. Bring over medium heat until garlic is golden brown. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Remove chicken.
- In same frying Wok, add 1Tsp Sesame oil, garlic, ginger. Bring over medium heat until garlic is golden brown. Add onion and fry for 1 minute. Add Chinese broccoli, chicken bouillon, mushroom seasoning. Mix well and cover Wok for 2 minutes. Add chicken and mix. Add cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce.
- Using another frying pan, add 1 Tsp vegetable oil over medium heat. Add egg noodles and fry until noodles is crispy. Remove noodles into a large serving plate.
- Remove chicken and Chinese broccoli from Step 8 and serve over the egg noodles. Add scallion and cilantro and ready to eat.