Three Herb Chicken and Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 45 minutes
SERVES: 2 to 3
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 1.25 hours
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- ½ Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Garlic Gloves
- 4 Stems of Scallion
- 1 Viliada Sweet Onion
- ¼ Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Tsp Cold Water
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ Tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 Tsp Salted Butter
- ½ Tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 1 Package of Rice Pilaf
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ Cup White Wine
- ½ Tsp Seasoning Sauce
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Package of Sliced Fresh Mushroom
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- Clean chicken breasts and trim all excess fat. Pat dry with paper town. Cut each breast into 3 pieces. Use a meat hammer, flatten chicken pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Prepare spices ingredients: dice fresh Garlic, cut Sweet Onion, dice Rosemary, dice Thyme
- Using a small bowl, mix corn starch and cold water to make slurry
- Prepare marinade ingredients with mixing Chicken Bouillon Powder, Mushroom Seasoning, Onion Powder, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper
- Marinade chicken breasts by adding Sesame Oil, Seasoning Sauce, Rosemary, Thyme along with marinade ingredients from Step 4. Mix well and let chicken sit at room temperature for 15 min
- Cook Rice Pilaf according to the package instructions
- Using a large frying pan, fry up butter over medium heat, add fresh diced garlic until golden brown. Add marinated Chicken and fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove chicken into serving plate.
- Using another large frying pan, add Olive Oil, fresh diced garlic over medium heat. When garlic is golden brown, add Sweet Onion to fry for 1 minute. Add mushroom and fry for another 1 minute. Add White Wine, Chicken Broth, Spice Brown Mustard. Bring to boil.
- Add Corn Starch Slurry and whisk until sauce is thickened. Removed from heat.
- Serve Herb Chicken, with Rice Pilaf, Mushroom and Onion. Pull sauce over chicken as gravy. Add cut-up scallion and Cilantro as garnish.