Baked Potato Strips with Parmesan
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 40 minutes
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into thin 1/4-inch strips. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the egg whites, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Add the potatoes; toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a greased large baking pan or on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender turning several times.
- Remove from oven and toss with shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve.