Tomato, Cucumber and Avacado Salad
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME:
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded then diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 oz feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 1 handful parsley, minced (about 2 tsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegrette to taste
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Add to a bowl.
- Peel and seed one cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
- Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel. Add to bowl.
- Cube feta and add to bowl.
- Add minced red onion and minced parsley to bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and balsamic.
- Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up. Serve immediately.
- If refrigerating – keep the avocado aside and add before serving.