PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower, stemmed and cut into small florets
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chicken boullion seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp diced garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven broil. Line a baking pans with parchment paper.
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing the vegetables to spread evenly. Add diced garlic, mushroom seasoning, onion powder, salt and pepper and continue to toss veggies until evenly distributed.
- Spread vegetables evenly onto the prepared baking pans, allowing space for them to crisp.
- Roast in the preheated oven until notably browned and crispy to the touch, 8 to 10 minutes. For a more crunchy exterior, bake for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest 1 to 2 minutes before serving.