Lipton Onion Roasted Potatoes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 40 minutes
- 1 envelope Lipton onion recipe soup mix
- 3 pounds all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large plastic bag, add all ingredients. Close bag and shake until potatoes are evenly coated. Empty potatoes into shallow baking pan; discard bag.
- Bake, stirring occassionally for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.