Pommes Frites with Chives
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 lb Yukon gold or red potatoes, cut into 3 x 1/4-inch sticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp dried thyme or 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic salt
- cooking spray
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning once. Toss with chives.