Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side, Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve immediately.