Chicken Ramen Noodles Soup
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 3 oz grilled chicken, sliced
- Sweet onion
- Bean sprouts
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 bag Ramen noodles (3 oz)
- Fried Onion
- Slice prepared grilled chicken.
- Cut sweet onion, thin slices. Set aside.
- Dice clean scallion, cilantro. Set aside.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a small pot. Empty spice package and noodles from Ramen noodles bag into pot. Cook for 3 minutes until noodles are tender. Stir occasionally with chopsticks.
- Remove from heat. Transfer ramen soup into large soup bowl. Add scallion, sweet onion, bean sprouts, pinch of black pepper, grilled chicken, marinated eggs and fried onion. Ready to serve.
Soy Marinated Eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp cup Mirin (Japanese White Wine)
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Bring to boil 2 cups of water in a small pot with vinegar (for ease of peeling). Cook cold eggs (straight from the fridge) for 7 minutes. Remove shelves in cold water. Set aside.
- Add ingredients for soy marinade into a plastic ziplock bag. Add eggs and push out any extra air. Twist and zip the bag to allow the marinade to cover the eggs. Marinade for 1-2 hours prior to consume. Note: Marinated eggs can last up to 3 days stored in the refrigerator.